Monday, December 29, 2008

I can grow snow

So far I'm only growing snow. Although I have some plans to grow other things, it seems that at this time of year the only thing that is growing is the snow. I'm awaiting the spring gardening catalogs, I'll be growing everything from seed this year. We had a lot of problems last year with the started plants we bought from Home Depot. It seems the little tags that tell you what kind of plants you are growing are not always what they say. So this year we are sticking with seeds. I'm still searching for a good source of Japanese veggie seeds. Now that I think of it, I'm still searching for a good source of anything Japanese. Two hours is too far to drive for Miso paste.




When we first arrived at the house these planters were bare; but with some love and time I now have a beautiful snow hedge.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck are you doing up there in Washington (besides freezing your butts off)? Are you loving the snow? I'm not seeing the love affair with the white stuff, but Eric and the kids love it! How 'bout your kids?
    E-mail me - I'm at valofthesouth at gmail dot com.
    Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete